Balance Physical Therapy Inc.
Privately Owned Physical Therapy in Issaquah, WA
Your Partner in Balance & Wellness.
As the snow and ice slowly melt, now the wind...
If you have an appointment on Thursday, 1/16/20, please call the clinic to confirm your appointment.
We don't want anyone driving in unsafe conditions. We also hope to keep our power on.
Winner of the OpenCare Patient's Choice Award in Issaquah, WA.
Restore Balance to Your Body.
7 Reasons Balance Physical Therapy & Wellness is the right choice for you:
1) We build a relationship with you. Privately owned since 1998, have a question, you can speak directly with the owners, in person and on site.
2) We listen to you with the respect all patients deserve.
3) You are treated like an individual, not a number or a diagnosis.
4) You have one-on-one treatment with your experienced, licensed physical therapist in a private treatment room. You are not passed off to an aide or assistant. You schedule with your PT consistently.
5) Your care is the perfect mixture of experienced hands-on treatment, exercise, and education. Every one of our therapists has over a decade of experience or more.
6) We help you understand your financial responsibility up front so you don't receive a surprise bill. Have a question, just call us and a speak to a real person who actually cares about your individual financial situation. You won't be passed off to an automated billing number in an out of state office.
7) We offer easy appointments that fit your busy schedule.
At Balance Physical Therapy our mission is to provide you with outstanding care and to ensure you’re treated with respect and compassion. Locally and privately owned by Karen and John DaSilva since 1998, our primary commitment is to our patients and our community. We believe in serving the community in which we live. Our care focuses on the basic principles of manual therapy, extensive patient education, and your unique home exercise program.
Each of our physical therapists combine skilled “hands on” therapy with movement, exercise, and education to create individualized treatment to meet your unique needs. Our team of experienced therapists carry advanced certifications as: Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist, Manual Therapy Certified, Certified Rehabilitation Pilates, Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner, and much more. Combined our seasoned therapists have over a 75 years of experience.
We can treat your aches and pains ranging from sports injuries, overuse pain, work injuries, head-aches, TMJ, balance/vestibular problems, woman's health issues, neck, shoulder and back problems, knee, foot and ankle issues, and we can even cast your custom orthotics.
We take most major insurance, including Medicare. If you haven’t been to our clinic, stop by and say “hello” next time you’re in Issaquah (across the street from Target) and pick up a free tote bag made of recycled milk jugs. We think you’ll agree it’s a unique place. A place that welcomes everyone of all ages and backgrounds. A place that’s financially sustainable so it can continue to offer services to the community, but doesn’t make finances the central point for patient care decisions. A place that still believes compassion is part of the healing process.
We would love to help you restore balance to your body. Be sure to ask about our FREE child care offer while you are treated.
Need Assistance? Call 425-391-6794
If you need any help getting from your vehicle to the entrance of the clinic, our friendly aides are standing by with strong arms, umbrellas, and smiles. Give us a quick call and we will zip right out to lend a hand. Really, don’t feel bad, we love the outdoors and exercise; mostly we want you to be safe.